While I’m working on the next post for my trip report, I got to thinking about what I’m looking forward to on our next trip.. And, I thought that I’d do an post (or more – if more things make my list as I’m in my panning) with a few of the things that I’m looking forward to.
- Lapu Lapu – I’ve had one before… but, not recently … looking forward to having this again!
- Dole Whip (Always looking forward to this)
- Mickey Bar
- Getting to experience the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train!! I love this logo, by the way!
- Spending one night at Hard Rock Hotel – while we take two days to explore Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure in more depth than we were able to last year.
- The CASTLE!!! Love seeing Cinderella’s Castle – and taking pictures!
- Visting Epcot – and the World Showcase – we love it here!
I think that is enough for now. I’ll share some more later! Maybe I can even get my daughters and husband in on it, and share what they are looking forward to!
Have a magical day!